Parking on Association Property
Parking on Association property is a privilege enjoyed by Association Members in good standing. If a unit owner is delinquent in the payment of any assessment to the association for more than sixty (60) days, the unit owners and any tenants residing in the unit shall have their parking privileges revoked and the unit owner and/or or tenant shall not be entitled to park on Association property.
The Association shall tow the vehicle of a unit owner and/or tenant where the unit owner is delinquent in the payment of any assessment to the Association for more than sixty (60) days. Notwithstanding the above, the Association may exercise all rights and remedies available by law, inequity, and/or pursuit to the Governing Documents.
- Each unit has 2 assigned parking spots and owners cannot park on the road
- There are visitors parking in each court that can be used when required
- All vehicles must be registered with the Property Management Office.
- No vehicle may be parked in the same space for more than five consecutive days.
- No commercial vehicles, mobile homes, boats, or trailers may be parked on Association Property.
- No unregistered vehicles may be parked on Association Property.
Definition of a Commercial Vehicle:
- Gross weight greater than or equal to 2 tons.
- Windowless vans or panel trucks lettered or unlettered.
- Vehicles with commercial plates registered in any state.
- Vehicles designed to transport material and supplies.
- Any vehicle with work equipment attached to the side or roof of the vehicle, including but not limited to: ladder racks, equipment support, or tool boxes.
Unregistered and/or non-compliant vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense in accordance with the current Towing Resolution.