Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner
- Copy of Lease/Rent Agreement must be provided to the Property Management.
- The CC&R requirements should be included into the Lease/Rent Agreement.
- Tenant(s) must agree with the Master Deed and the By-Laws of the Homeowners Association within the Lease/Rent Agreement.
- Copy of Board Resolution should be provided to the tenant(s) along with the Lease/Rent Agreement.
- Copy of Deep Run Rules should be provided to the tenant(s) along with the Lease/Rent Agreement.
- Tenants must complete Census Form and register their vehicle(s) and pet(s) as soon as they enter into their renting/leasing unit.
- While signing a Lease/Rent Agreement, unit owners transfer their rights of using Deep Run Common Elements to the tenant(s). As an owner, they can park their car in a visitors spot if they are visiting their property to conduct business, make an inspection, visit a friend etc.